domingo, 26 de abril de 2009


Times are hard, times have chagned, don't you say?but i keep holding on to youIt's hard to keep the faith alive day to dayleaning on the stength i've found in youYou're the hope of all the earth[chorus]you are my hope (my hope)you are my strengthyou're everything, everything i needyou are my hope (my hope)you are my lifeyou are my hopeyou are my hope Far beyond what i can see or comprehendetching your eternity in menations stream, and angels sing "jesus reigns"and every knee bows downYou're the hope of all the earth[chorus]you are my hope (my hope)you are my strengthyou're everything, everything i needyou are my hope (my hope)you are my lifeyou are my hopeyou are my hope Carry on and i sing of how, you love and i love you nowall the times that i start to sink, you come and you rescue meyou are my hope you are my hope[chorus]you are my hope (my hope)you are my strengthyou're everything, everything i needyou are my hope (my hope)you are my lifeyou are my hopeyou are my hope

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario