lunes, 31 de agosto de 2009


MysteriousThat's what I call YouI'm curious about YouI'm scared and not sure that You are safeBut Your eyes seem to say that You are good ChorusThis is not a dream that I'm livingThis is just a world of Your ownYou took me from all that I knewShown me how it feels to hope With You with me, facing tomorrow together I can learn to flyFeels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel) Wise eyes, You see the core of meYour gentleness melts meAnd now I know that words cannot describe T he power that I feel when I'm with YouChorusThis is not a dream that I'm livingThis is just a world of Your ownYou took me from all that I knewShown me how it feels to hope With You with me, facing tomorrow together I can learn to flyFeels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion isPeace and power, love foreverWho am I to stand before You?I am speechlessBut in my weaknessYou are here and all is wellYou took me from all that I knewShown me how it feels to hope With You with me, facing tomorrow together I can learn to flyFeels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel)ChorusThis is not a dream that I'm livingThis is just a world of Your ownYou took me from all that I knewShown me how it feels to hope With You with me, facing tomorrow together I can learn to flyFeels like I'm living in a lion's mouth, but the lion is (an angel) is an angel

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario